6 DAYS IN FINLAND, SWEDEN AND NORWAY
The six days and three nights standard package includes
- seven days and six nights
- min 4 people, max 16 people
- transportation to the accommodations by bus which includes free wifi
- accommodation for three nights in Björkliden, Sweden
- cottages Kåppas, or Hotel Fjället or upgraded stay in cottage Solhyllan
- accommodation for three nights in luxury Villa Snowest in Rovaniemi, Finland
- visit to the Santa Claus Village in Rovaniemi, Finland
- visit to the Jukkasjärvi Ice Hotel with entrance tickets
- lunch/dinner on the arrival and departure days
- one day trip to Norway
- snacks on the bus
- the whole trip is guided in English and the guides are always available via telephone around the clock and via email from 8am to 17pm.
- the guides will be with you on the arrival and departure days on the bus and then in the guided activities, and in Björkliden you can find them from the hotel lobby in the forenoons.
The adventure can be personalised as much as possible to your personal wishes. For example with the pick up place, activities and trips to Norway. If you have any wishes for the trip, please let us know and we will see what we can do for you!
PRICE FOR THE STANDARD PACKAGE
- For 4 persons: price per person 2290 EUR
- For 5-8 persons: price per person 2090 EUR
- For 9-12 persons: price per person 1790 EUR
- For 13-16 persons: price per person 1690 EUR
- Extra nights at Villa Snowest in Rovaniemi, Finland 100 EUR per night per person
- Upgrade accommodation cottage Solhyllan in Sweden, 350 EUR per person per stay
EXTRA SERVICES TO CHOOSE
- Northern Lights opportunities
- One day trips to Narvik, Norway
- Additionally, the trip can be tailored as much as possible to the customer's personal wishes. If you have something you would like to do which you couldn't find from our webpages, please let us know and we will see what we can do!
ACTIVITIES IN ROVANIEMI, FINLAND
In Rovaniemi, we have our own private area including private lake where we are offering the most of our activities. The place is away from the city lights which creates a high chances to see the northern lights and to enjoy the relaxing environment of Finnish nature. All our activities you can check from the link below.