Kirjoita alaotsikko tähän
THE ADVENTURE TO SWEDEN INCLUDES
The four days and three nights standard package
We are offering excursions for you to explore the unique Nordic where you get a chance to see the greatness of Lapland. The adventure begins from surrounding areas of Rovaniemi/Finland, Björkliden/Sweden, Narvik/Norway. The trip ends back at the beginning point or you can tell to us the places where you would like us to pick you up and drop off.
- Four days and three nights
- Sunday to Wednesday or Monday to Thursday
- Max 15 persons
- Transportation by bus which includes free wifi
- Accommodation for three nights in Björkliden, Sweden
- Cottages Solhyllan or Kåppas, or Hotel Fjället (depending on the package chosen)
- Opportunity to visit the Santa Claus Village in Rovaniemi, Finland
- Lunch/Dinner on the arrival and departure days in Jukkasjärvi Ice Hotel
- One day trip to Norway
- Snacks on the bus
- The whole trip is guided in English and the guides are always available via telephone around the clock and via email from 8am to 17pm.
- The guides will be with you on the arrival and departure days on the bus, and in Björkliden you can find them from the hotel lobby in the forenoons.
The adventure can be personalised as much as possible to your personal wishes. For example with the pick up place, activities and trips to Norway. If you have any wishes for the trip, please let us know and we will see what we can do for you!
The standard package per person
HOW WILL THE ADVENTURE GO?
The adventure begins from Rovaniemi at forenoon. Our bus will pick you up from your chosen pick-up place. It can be at your hotel, the Rovaniemi airport, the Santa Claus Village, etc. After everyone has been picked up, we will go to the grocery store for you to have an opportunity to buy all the groceries you need on the four day trip in Björkliden. On the bus, there will be snacks for the time spent traveling.
After the grocery shopping, we will go to the Santa Claus Village. After that, we will drive about four and half hours to Kiruna, Sweden. There we will have dinner at the Arctic Thai & Grill restaurant. After the dinner, we will drive about one and half hours to Björkliden. When we arrive to Björkliden, it is about eight o'clock in the evening. We will pick up the keys for your cottages and hotel rooms, and after that you can spend the rest of the evening however you like.
Day Two and Three
On the second and third day of the adventure, you can enjoy your time with any of the activities Björkliden has to offer. We have a lot of guided activities which you can join in, for example husky safaris, snowmobile tours, and the Sami and reindeer experiences. You can also participate in our day trips to Narvik to see Norway. Or you can just enjoy your time in beautiful Björkliden!
The fourth day is the departure day. The bus will leave from the hotel at forenoon and drive one and half hours to the Ice Hotel Jukkasjärvi, where you can enjoy your lunch. After lunch, we will continue our trip back to Rovaniemi. We will arrive back to Rovaniemi in the evening, and there we will drop you off again wherever you have chosen your trip to end.
EXTRA SERVICES TO CHOOSE
- Northern Lights opportunities
- One day trips to Narvik, Norway
- Additionally, the trip can be tailored as much as possible to the customer's personal wishes. If you have something you would like to do which you couldn't find from our webpages, please let us know and we will see what we can do!